Fashion Icon | Gigi Hadid

10:18:00 a.m.

Today im back with a Fashion Icon post, this time Gigi Hadid.  I think 2016 was a Hadid filled year, both with Gigi and Bella. I've loved Gigi´s Style for a while i think its sporty chic and i personally find that hard to achieve for myself so that is why i like to look for inspiration on it with her. 
I have to say that her coat game is on point and this is why all her outfits look so awesome. I put together nine (more like selected...) of my favorite looks for this post and all of them are more to the casual side except for one but i still think that wearing any of them would make me feel completely fabulous.

One thing i love is that out of all my Fashion Inspirations or icons, her style can be the easiest to recreate for yourself, i mean most of us have a pair of jeans and some sneakers its just finding the right top to make it look cool and buy or just and your favorite jacket, i am almost sure that she has worn every color on the planet so you have got to find some inspo on pint rest for it. A pair of killer sunglasses is also a must i have to say or else it won't be complete.

I would love to know what your favorite looks are of Gigi Hadid and if there are any other celebrities who´s style you love because i would love to know, also if your interested in reading some of my Fasion Icon on Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner and Taylor Swift just click on them!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe